for me

Thursday, January 20, 2005

A bunch of feeling we have... Should we care?

Busy busy busy.. so busy.. I keep forgetting about trivial important stuff.... Or rather things that are important that I disregard.. Is that good? Obviously not. Need to use my memo note book more. Feelings, what are they. Should we even care about them? I feel that I get so comfortable with my friends, I neglect them.

Still havent learn my lesson at obs. Felt so lonely without them, but now, everyday can see them, I neglect them.. What is this.... Why am I so inappreaciative.. always wanting things my way in a friendship. All take, No giving.

So.. I am self conscious, actually too much. Why do I give a damn about what others think about me. From a strength to improve myself, it become a weakness that grind me down.

Remember DONT LET THOSE BASTARD GRIND ME DOWN.

What's the point of it all....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home